Giving to CCRTC - Donate
Covenant Canadian Reformed Teachers College (CCRTC) is a not for profit institution and registered charity. The CCRTC meets its financial obligations with income derived from annual membership fees paid by member school societies, tuition fees and individual donors and contributors. There is no funding received from the Ontario Provincial Government. Therefore, when you help CCRTC, by volunteering, praying, leaving a gift behind, contributing to the ongoing efforts or future development plans, your giving helps CCRTC equip students to teach our covenantal children.
Where to Give:
- Donations/Contributions: This allows you to directly impact the lives of students by keeping CCRTC accessible and affordable. Contributing in this way shows your personal commitment and allows students to receive professional development in faithful submission to the Word of God through instruction and training.
- School Society Membership: School societies can become members of CCRTC. Member school societies contribute money based on their number of students or on added value.
- Capital or Program Development Campaign: The Accreditation Campaign has been successfully completed. Thank you. For those still wanting to donate, please direct your funds to the ongoing operations of CCRTC. There are currently no Capital or Program Development Campaigns underway.
How to Give:
Monthly Giving via Pre Authorized Payment (PAP) – by joining our PAP giving plan, you help provide us with a reliable income stream that allows us to ensure smooth operations of the college. Currently the suggested monthly amount is $40/Month or $480/Annually. Higher (or any) amounts are also accepted.
Donate on-line via CanadaHelps: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/the-canadian-reformed-teachers-college-association/
Donations by Mail: (Cheque) payable to “Covenant Canadian Reformed Teachers College” to the mailing address:
Covenant Canadian Reformed Teachers College
410 Crerar Drive
Hamilton, ON L9A 5K3
Estate Planning: A bequest to CCRTC recognizes that you are passionate about Reformed Education and share CCRTC’s mission to “provide academic teacher training and professional development in faithful submission to the Word of God…”
Bequests: A bequest is a gift in your will and it is a great way to leave a lasting legacy that will help others for years to come. If you have any questions about the process of leaving a bequest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Securities: Donating publicly-traded stock and securities is a tax-smart way to support the college. Donating securities directly avoids tax on capital gains, maximizes the return on your investment and protects the tax credits for use against other taxable income. A charitable receipt can be issued for the closing price recorded on the day the securities are received by the college. Contact the Administrator at email@example.com to complete the “Agreement to Donate Publicly Listed Securities” which outlines your intention to transfer securities and collect all relevant information to complete the process.
Endowment Foundation: Support future generations of Reformed Education by giving a gift now that keeps on giving. By using the interest income from your gifts, the Harvest Foundation Endowment makes annual endowments to member Reformed schools and charities for years to come. More information on the Harvest Foundation Endowment can be found at www.harvestfoundation.ca or you can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact by Phone: If you prefer to talk to someone about your options, contact Donna Van Huisstede, College Administrator, at 905-385-0634.
Volunteer: If you are a member of the Canadian or American Reformed Churches and would like to be more involved in the regular activities of the College such as participating in committees or volunteering in another capacity, please contact Donna Van Huisstede at email@example.com
Prayer: Giving doesn’t just come in the form of monetary value. Another way to support CCRTC is through the gift of prayer. Please pray for: students, faculty & staff, donors, new programs, and volunteers that sit on boards and committees.
Your giving impacts CCRTC and results in:
- Teachers trained in Reformed education
- Professional development for existing teachers
- Reduced tuition rates for students
- Develop new programs & certificates
- Support the current operations of the College
Thank you for supporting CCRTC students. Every dollar you donate impacts the life of a student!
Tax receipts of $10 or more will be issued in February. Please inform us if your address changes.