”See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone and the one who trusts in Him will never be put to shame.” 1 Peter 2:6
We are inviting applications from certified individuals to fill the full-time position of:
Cornerstone operates a K-8 school with double grades and currently has a student body of 84 students.
We seek qualified applicants who love to teach and desire to support our community in its mandate to raise our children in the fear of the Lord.
For further details please contact the Principal
Mr. Menco Wieske
Phone 519 837 4092 (school)
519 837 5945 (home)
Applications should be sent to Cornerstone Christian School
108 Forest Street, Guelph, ON N1G 1H9
Attention: Mr. Theo Hopman
Guido de Brès Christian High School
Guido de Brès Christian High School is in need of a full or part-time Educational Assistant (EA) to fill a maternity leave. This position will be initially for second semester only, from Jan. 29, 2018 through June 2018. This position could transfer into a full-time position in September 2018. Please contact Paul Leistra at email@example.com for more information.
The League will have a vacancy and requests applications for the position of
The League seeks a candidate who has recognized visionary leadership qualifications that include:
- A depth of understanding of the biblical and philosophical foundations of Reformed Christian education;
- Ability to set priorities in implementing the League’s vision and strategic plan with input from League directors, committees and members.
- A good reputation and educational leadership experience;
- Effective communication skills demonstrating positive interpersonal relationships with members and supporters;
- Ability to be self-directed and have effective short and long-term planning.
The League Coordinator’s roles and responsibilities:
- To enable League member schools to identify themselves as partners within a family of Reformed Christian schools;
- To encourage participation in and coordinate projects and activities among member schools and League committees;
- To manage an inventory of current school curriculum, and coordinate planning, development, publication and implementation of new curriculum projects;
- To collaborate and communicate with school boards and principals by personal school visits and regular newsletters;
- To communicate with other similar Christian school organizations and the Ontario Ministry of Education, and share relevant information with member schools;
- To provide support and consultation services for local school boards and schools;
- To implement League policies and decisions; advise and provide information to the League on all organizational matters.
Duties to commence August 1, 2018.
If you are interested in this position or have any questions, we urge you to contact Kevin Hutchinson, LCRSS chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org , phone 519 766 2525.
Applications are to be submitted to Kevin Hutchinson no later than March 12, 2018.
GRACE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL – Educational Assistant (EA) POSITION
The Board of Grace Christian School invites applications for a permanent full-time opening
as an Educational Assistant for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Serving the Burlington/Flamborough area, we are home to ~190 students from JK to Gr 8, and are supported by robust and active church communities. We are currently seeking a female Educational Assistant to provide assistance and personal support to a student with significant physical and developmental needs.
The successful applicant will be characterized by:
- A loving and firm demeanour, motivated to assist the student in reaching their learning potential.
- A willingness to administer personal care.
- A love of learning and a desire to grow in professional development.
- A collaborative spirit and a willingness to be a team player.
The successful applicant will be a qualified EA and/or PSW, with a diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution or experience supporting students with special needs and exceptionalities.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, and statement of faith, including references, to the following by February 16, 2018:
Marcel Kampen, Board Chairperson: 416-278-5900, email@example.com
Mike Vandervelde, Principal: 905-639-6191, firstname.lastname@example.org
EMMANUEL CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL - FERGUS, ONTARIO
Due to retirement EMMANUEL CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL located in Fergus, ON invites applications for
Starting August 2018
Emmanuel has a current student body of 187 students in grades 9 through 12. We are enjoying a wonderful functional facility since September 2016, located in a picturesque southern Ontario town. Our covenantal school has excellent working relationships among board, staff, principal and society. Our school draws from up to 9 different congregations representing a mix of urban and rural settings.
We encourage energetic, qualified educators who are committed to reformed education and who are members in good standing of a Canadian Reformed Church or of any church with whom we have ecclesiastical fellowship, to apply for this position.
Applicants are heartily encouraged to submit an application, a philosophy of education and references.
Application deadline: November 30, 2017.
Additional information can be obtained by contacting the Education Committee Chair: Chris Niezen, email@example.com
519-780-0400(work); 519-362-0367 (cell)
or Board Chairman: Ken Swaving, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be addressed to:
Emmanuel Christian High School
c/o Principal Search Committee
680 Tower St. S.
Fergus, ON N1M 0B1
Rehoboth christian school, copetown, ontario
Invites applications for:
definite, full-time Educational Assistant openings and
possible Elementary and Secondary Teacher openings for the 2018/19 school year
We are looking for qualified individuals with a vision for Christian education to join our committed, vibrant community of learners. We are a K-12 parent-run school serving the families of four local Free Reformed Churches and beyond. Located on a beautiful rural setting between Hamilton and Brantford, RCS has been blessed with a strongly supportive community, and since our inception in 1978, have grown to an enrollment of 380 students. Please send a cover letter, resume, statement of faith, and references, including a pastoral reference (teacher applicants are also asked to include a philosophy of education) to the attention of:
Brian Kemper, Principal
198 Inksetter Road P.O. Box 70, Copetown, ON L0R 1J0